Brackets are up, and boy do they look exciting. Also, be sure to check the schedule below, if you’re entering the all style competition, be ready to go at 1pm (and don’t forget the workshops at 11am). If you’re a breaker, prelims start at 3pm on the dot. If you are a spectator, doors open at 6pm for the general public, and the finals start at 7pm. After party at Baltic Room.
CID Outshine Invitational is our invite only competition featuring the best b-boys from the Northwest. This year we have chosen the 8 best dancers from Seattle and Vancouver to go head to head against each-other in 4 different categories: footwork, power, overall, and crew. Click HERE to go to the event page for more details.
Everything is looking up for the All Style Sweet 16. We have all of our invitees accounted for, peep their competitor cards below.
1. Ben Vo – Portland OR – Chapter1NExLDT
2. Chris Nauta – Seattle WA – Rockfam/FUcrew
3. Darylle Jhnsn – Surrey BC
4. Kuni/Groovy Boogie – Arigato Crew – Tokyo
5. Maho the Speck – Edamame Crew – Seattle/Japan
6. Andrew Tiger Claw – Misguided Steps – Tacoma WA
7. Patrick Horizun – FIO x GRVTY – Portland OR
8. Jessica Hu “Jess2sick” – The Cruw – Seattle/Salem
9. Ronald Comoda – Bible Black – Seattle/Beaverton
10. Terrence Spencer – PG Fam/PG Boys – Seattle
11. Anthony – EOR – Alaska
12. Maezing – Waackademy – Vancouver
13. Nicholas – retronichouse – Vancouver, Japan
14. Brandon Knowbody – Shut your trap – Sacremento
15. Deni K-Yool Kang – Creative Motion / Black Mamba – Vancouver
16. Wild card chosen the day of event